Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Will it Snow?

Weather reports are calling for snow in the morning. I was hoping and praying that it would arrive today, but, no. So, I sit here, tired to bits and was so tempted to leave the computer off, but knew if I didn't, I would sit on the couch, fall asleep and get absolutely nothing done.

Sad thing is, I got more done yesterday with daughters help- or was it my energy? Maybe both.

I managed to

*make dinner
*get dished done from the day before
*put away the dishes that were in the sink
*put the dishes that I washed away
*cut the other half melon
*break down the hamburger and foodsaver
*wipe down the stove
*make coffee

But I have to wait to do dishes until my nuckles heal from the cold air and cardboard boxes at work.

I managed to make dinner today, put on coffee and, um, well that is it.

So, I'm going to go now and spend the next half hour with the kids and put them to bed.

No comments: