Sunday, December 23, 2007

Counting Down to Christmas

Ahhh...less than 24 hours until the store closes. Wal-Mart, that is- for Christmas. The one and only day of the year that the store ever closes, at 6:00pm tomorrow evening. I will ride by on the way to my mother in laws house and get a picture to show you the parking lot the way you only see it ONCE A YEAR.

It has been-in one word? B-U-S-Y. Period. I look for tomorrow to be total chaos. Saturday, I believe was the worst. I got there at 7:00am and was on register by 7:09am...yes, I am quick. Gotta be. And didn't get off register to stay until after my last break at 2:30pm.

Anyways, I wanted to go ahead and post tonight because I am shutting the computer down and will not be online after tomorrow (maybe not even then). I have to "tie up some loose ends" and then I am off the computer.

So I am signing off, Happy Holidays!

No comments: