Friday, December 14, 2007

Night, Night

9:13...I am finally getting to sit down and write this blog entry. I put the kids down earlier, about a half hour ago and Little Man keeps coming down the steps, one excuse after another to stay out of bed.

This is the only time I can do this, so that is why the entries aren't very long. Not much to say about today. But...I'm OFF TOMORROW!!

God, to have a Saturday off, no I was originally planning on making a business trip to Winchester, but am thinking about getting caought up on the housecleaning I did not get to do yesterday because we had company. Catch up on cleaning, prepping the meat to freeze, putting away laundry...ok, I might go to the store and get some ice melt and prepare for the snow coming tomorrow evening, let it snow!!

I will be sure to post pictures.

No comments: