Sunday, December 27, 2009

I Hate Weekends

Today we were suppose to go back to church. After all, it is sunday, and we'd missed the past two weeks because of the weather. We didn't go though. Shawn wasn't feeling well, and I was too tired from all the lifting last night, so we stayed home.

I went to bed at my normal 9am, after eating a bowl of cereal (a hot breakfast this morning was NOT on the menu, lol), and went to bed. Shawn came and got me up so that he could go to bed at 4pm, after the game went off. I was still tired, I guess from sleeping longer than I normally do, I don't know, my body just hurt.

Came downstairs and the kids were watching TV and I walked into the kitchen (I still had my pj's on, didn't bother getting dressed) and there were dishes in the sink, so I'm guessing Shawn didn't feel like doing anymore that I felt like doing. He was starting to feel bad last night at work (which is why we didn't make it to church).

I needed to make a pot of coffee...ugh, it was not going to be a good afternoon. Got coffee started, and preheated the oven for dinner...fish tacos. So after all that was done, in between the kids arguing over the TV and playing the Wii, I sat down. I have learned that if I want to stay awake, I stay away from the couch. So I sat down and checked my email real quick, and went to facebook for a minute while waiting for the oven to beep.

Long story short, I did manage to get some laundry folded, dinner made, dishes done...and that is about it. I already feel whooped again and I have 30 minutes until I have to get Shawn up for work. This reminds me that I hate weekends. Sleep is just all over the place. I feel just as tired when I wake up as I do when I lay down! Ugh, what's with that??

On top of that, Shawn and I get to start working out on my Wii Fitness Plus. Oh, Lord! I bet that will be a sight, if we make it...I don't want to even think about that right now. Ok, I need to sign off now and go get some ibuprofen...I can feel a headache coming on...

No comments: