Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Yet Again, A Busy Day

My day started off pretty well, I slept in this morning. Normally during the week, I am awake at 5:30am, giving my mom her wake up call right after I start my coffee (the second thing I do after getting my nice soft plush robe on)and sit on the couch until the coffee is done and then go upstairs to get clothes on. Mom arrives and I'm off by 6:50 or 6:55am to pick up Shawn. Pick Shawn up and arrive back at the house around 6:10 or so...but this is no 'normal' week.

...Shawn is on vacation, so that means that I sleep in today and tomorrow. Got up at 7:00am, AFTER Shawn got up and the alarm went off. Did the stuff I wrote about earlier, and started breakfast...while Shawn decided to clean off his bookshelf. Got Hannah up at 7:30, and helped her get her clothes picked out (today is purple day, Character Counts: Citizenship, each month is assigned a certain 'character'and they assign a color to the character for that month).

Got Hannah ready, got breafast done, people fed, walked Hannah to school. It had been windy for the past two days so I was kinda surprised that it wasn't more windy than it was. But, who am I to complain, right?

With Hannah at school, I walk back home and start getting laundry done and finalizing my Avon order. Followed up with a couple customers who I had seen earlier in the week to get their orders, and sent it off to Avon.

Shawn had informed me then that his vision appt was at 10:30 and so I got some laundry done, checked email, and loaded up the dishwasher, and it was time to leave at 10:20am.

...Long post, short? I am writing this now as I am waiting for Shawn to get done his MRI at the hospital for his shoulder. And this is just one of my famously busy days...and to wonder why I want to rest on my days off?

No comments: