Saturday, November 3, 2007

Not-So Welcoming Cold Weather

I think it's time for the cold to leave, already. I don't know about you, but, I don't like cold. I don't like the extra layers of clothing I have to wear to keep warm. I don't like waking up in the morning and having to get fully dressed before I am ready to get up for the day...not good.

And, of course, there is the coat closet. That is the second thing I hate about winter--and the growing collection of coats. Kids have a winter coat, and a thin jacket, we have (or I have) a bulky jacket, and a thin jacket...so far. When hubby goes to work at night, it's not cold so he wears a pull over, and comes home with a winter coat 'cuz he got cold...

Lastly, I hate cold weather becuz I can't send my kids out to play for long.

Come on, summer!

No comments: