Saturday, July 31, 2021

I HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL: THE QUEEN OF MY CASTLE

I just wanted to announce that I will be posting videos on my youtube channel, The Queen of My Castle. I am not looking to do anything super big, it's just something I feel I want to do to help me with my speech with my new smile.

The year 2020 was a struggle for a lot of people (as well as me), but it also was an opportunity to restore my smile and the courage to begin to let my little light shine.

I won't go into details here, but, here is a link to my channel so you can go check it out. All 3 of them are there. Vlog 1 is right before, Vlog 2 is first after, and the last vlog is just a little test I was doing on my way to work recently. I am working on speaking to a camera. But, I am determined to do this!


 The Queen of My Castle

No comments: