Sunday, February 15, 2009

Under the Weather...

I have had this lingering cold, for the past week and thought with OTC drugs, it would go away. No such luck. I have been waking up in the afternoon with my nose feeling like someone shoved cotton in it and my body aches. So, I have been doing very little of anything, including my business. I'm only here because I can sit down and it requires just enough energy to type. Well, that, and the fact that Shawne is laying on the couch watching TV because he's not feeling well either. Poor baby. My kids rarely get sick. I had to leave work one night not long after I can back overnights because Hannah woke up with a really bad earache, told both Shawn's (my hubby, who's the CSM, and my boss the assistant) and left.

So anyways, I'm going to make some coffee and ponder what to eat because I really don't feel like eating but I'll get sick and have a major headache if I don't.

No comments: