Monday, March 3, 2008

When it Rains, it Pours!

OMG! Has this been just a crazy week, or what?

My kids are taking turns getting sick (Hannah got sick last week from our trip to Wendy's) she ate in the wrong order and I think it settled on her stomach the wrong way. Shawne got sick tonight, and I have yet to know what made him sick.

Hannah lost her tooth--on the 29th! She was so excited. But, the toothfairy didn't show up that night, she waited until Saturday night.

We bought the kids their outdoor play set. Shawn and Jack brought it home today. I think that is going to be Shawn's project for Thursday.

I am finally loosing the cough. I have it every now and then, but, I'm not spitting up the nasty phlem anymore, and blowing my nose every 5 minutes, UGH!

But, Lord am I thankful to be over that mess I had last month--OMG! My chest hurt, sinuses hurt, my bones, heck everything hurt!

Anyways...I"m gonna go post on yahoo.

No comments: